To play solitaire you need :
- A deck of 52 cards
Starting a game of Solitaire :
To start a game of patience or successFirst you have to divide 28 cards into 7 columns.
- 1st column composed of a single face-up card
- 2nd column consisting of a face-down card and a face-up card
- 3rd column consisting of 2 cards face down and 1 card face up.
- 4th column consisting of 3 cards face down and 1 card face up.
- 5th column consisting of 4 cards face down and 1 card face up.
- The 6th column consists of 5 cards face down and 1 card face up.
- 7th column consisting of 6 cards face down and one card face up.
You have 24 cards left in the deck to draw from.
How to play Solitaire :
The goal of solitaire is to form 4 piles of cards (each pile containing cards of the same symbol) arranged in ascending order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King. These 4 piles are to be placed next to the 7 columns. Each stack must start with an Ace.
To begin, first try to place the visible cards from each column in the symbol piles.
If this is not possible, you can move the visible cards between the columns so that you can turn over the cards hidden underneath. To do this, simply create descending sequences by alternating the red and black colours in the different columns.
Example: You have in the 3rd column a 10 of clubs and in the 4th column a jack of hearts. You can put the 10 after the jack and thus turn over the hidden card of the 3rd column.
If you have managed to move the visible card one column, you can turn over the first hidden card and move it if you have the possibility to do so.
When all possibilities have been played, you must draw a card from your stock. You can then either put it directly into your symbol pile, or place it in one of the columns after the last visible card.
If you cannot play this card, you must slide it under your stock and pick up a new one until you can place one.
How to win a game of solitaire:
A solitaire game ends when all 4 symbol stacks are complete.
WARNING: You can't win every time!!!! It is possible that you are blocked without being able to play a card. The game ends there.