Couple ou attendance? The more times change, the more love becomes a "playground" with rules that are difficult to follow! While some people see dating as a way to bond with someone while maintaining some form of independence, others see it as a monumental waste of time. Find out if you are one of the 4 Zodiac Signs Who Prefer Dating Over Serious Relationships…
Note that the terms “friends with benefits” (not to use the more vulgar English term), “date” and “prospect” are also part of the modern love lexicon, at the same level as “date”. Even if dating someone without necessarily being in a relationship is more common than it was a few years ago, the fact remains that this type of relationship is not for everyone… Why? Here are some interesting statistics about it:
- 10% of single people – men or women – would rather attend a concert by one of their favorite artists than have sex. The concept of dating can take on its full meaning here, for some people.
- 22% of singles admit to using their date's toothbrush without their consent!
- 28% of women believe in love at first sight.
- 26% of women believe in love with a capital “A”.
- 11% of people want their ex-friend even more after being ghosted by them. Tsé, ghosting, this marvelous phenomenon of love which consists in getting rid of the other without telling him, by just ceasing to answer his calls and text messages… Zombieing also exists, by the way.
Now that you have this information well stored, it is time to find out if, according to your astrological sign, you have a penchant for dating! Here are the 4 signs that tend to shun a little (or a lot, depending on the case) the serious romantic relationship…
Fan of horoscopes? Watch our Astro Forecast 2020 series, see what the future holds right now!
1. Aries (March 21 to April 20)
Passionate and impulsive, the person born of this sign can quickly tire of a partner. For her, a good way to make the flame last is to not get too attached and to continually surprise her attendance. Ah yes: she also likes to be surprised, so dating an Aries person must be imaginative!
2. Taurus (April 21 to May 20)
Without wanting to be mean or manipulative, because this is not the case at all, the person born of this sign nevertheless likes to be dominant, in love. Thus, dating turns out to be a good way for her to feel powerful and adored. However, she can be a bit tactless when it comes time to signal to her acquaintance that she wants to go on another call!
3. Scorpio (October 24 to November 22)
Romance is an important key aspect to any type of relationship for someone born under the sign of Scorpio. On the other hand, since she is daring and intense, she likes to “feed” on romance from several sources at the same time… But beware: she wants to keep her relationships secret. And short, but that's another story.
4. Pisces (February 20 to March 20)
Surprise: even if the person born under this sign is known to be sensitive and emotional, they sometimes need to let loose and feel like they are not following any rules! If it's clear in her head from the start that this is all about dating, she can have a blast without breaking her heart.
Psitt: we have daily, monthly and year-round horoscopes courtesy of our astrologer Ginette Blais!
(sources: yourtango.com, cosmopolitan.com and mantelligence.com)